A visual summary explaining the Balanced Scorecard is and how it relates to business.
CEO and Leadership Blogs
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Talks Steve Jobs, Apple Innovation and More.
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity…
- Simon Sinek: Love Your Work.
- Steve Jobs’s Career Lessons – Larry Ellison and Edwin Catmull
- Steve Jobs Changed the world – how to use this in supply chain.
- Tom Peters: Business Today – Too Much Talk, Too Little Do.
- Tony Robbins Motivation 2017 – The Secret to Explosive Growth.
- Walmart CEO Doug McMillon: Impact of Globalization and Culture.
- “The most valuable commodity I know of is information.” ~ Gordon Gekko, Wall Street(1987)
- “The world is one big data problem.” ~ Andrew McAfee
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” ~ Albert Einstein
- ““In God we trust. All others must bring data.” ~ W. Edwards Deming
- “If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine.” ~ Jim Barksdale
- War is ninety percent information.” ~ Napoleon Bonaparte