“Nightline” takes you Inside Amazon to see the massive retail business on the biggest online shopping day of the year. Amazon has one of the top supply chain networks in the world.
Jeff Bezos and Amazon Quotes
- “No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.” ~ Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon
- “Work Hard, have fun, make history.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “We’ve had three big ideas at Amazon that we’ve stuck with for 18 years, and they’re the reason we’re successful: Put the customer first. Invent. And be patient.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business. There has to be a business, and the business has to make sense, but that’s not why you do it. You do it because you have something meaningful that motivates you.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “The balance of power is shifting toward consumers and away from companies… The right way to respond to this if you are a company is to put the vast majority of your energy, attention and dollars into building a great product or service and put a smaller amount into shouting about it, marketing it.” ~ Jeff Bezos
Retail blogs regarding Walmart, Amazon, Alibaba.
At one time people might of thought Jeff Bezos was crazy for opening up an online book store. He has changed their minds now. Take a look Inside Amazon. Amazon’s supply chain is simply amazing.