Internet of Things
The Internet of Things (IoT) is just getting strarted. Arlen Nipper has been designing embedded computer hardware and software for 33 years. Arlen graduated from Oklahoma State University and worked in the oil patch for 10 years learning tons of useful stuff about “how things work” in the real world. The next part of Arlen’s career path led to signing up with a startup technology company called NovaTech providing design and integration services using embedded computer technology. NovaTech was a successful startup and became Arcom Control System and then Eurotech Inc. over the last 20 years. 16 minute video. This is a great video and highly encourage anyone to check it out. Great way to quickly learn more about the Internet of Things. The Internet of Things is a huge game changer for supply chain. There is a great deal of change coming due to the Internet of Things. Hope you have a fabulous day and thank you for visiting our community EverythingSupplyChain.com.
Other videos you may find interesting:
- 3D Printing: a Revolution or a Fad.
- Big Ideas: How Big is Big Data?
- Ford Smart Mobility Experiment: Big Data Analytics.
- How It Works: Internet of Things IoT.
- Internet of Things – The Tip of the Iceberg or The Tipping Point.
- Internet of Things (IoT) – We Are at the Tip of An Iceberg.
- MIT cheetah robot lands the running jump. Future supply chain delivery?
- Motoman robots packing IKEA book cases.
- Navigating an Amazon fulfillment center’s 14 miles of conveyor belts.
- Supply Chain MBA – enhance your knowledge and be a top performer
- Supply Chain Information Portal
- The Internet of Everything: Relevant and Valuable Connections Will Change the World
- The Internet of Things is Just Getting Started.
- Winning supply-chain technologies: The impact of technology.
- The Internet will disappear. There will be so many IP addresses, so many devices, sensors, things that you are wearing, things that you are interacting with, that you won’t even sense it. It will be part of your presence all the time. Imagine you walk into a room, and the room is dynamic. And with your permission and all of that, you are interacting with the things going on in the room.” ~ Eric Schmidt, Google chairman
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will impact supply chain in so many ways. Either learn about it, or get left behind. ~ EverythingSupplyChain.com
- Imagine where your company would be if it didn’t adapt and leverage the Internet. That will be the same way if your company doesn’t get involved with the Internet of Things (IoT). ~ EverythingSupplyChain.com