Over 2 million views. This should put a smile on your face and provide some great lessons. Definitely a great video to watch.
CEO and Leadership Blogs
- Attitude Reflects Leadership. This video can be used in so many situations.
- Be a Leader People Want to Work For.
- Great Leaders Need Great Mentors.
- Henry Ford, Model T, and the Assembly Line.
- Howard Schultz’s (CEO Starbucks) Top 10 Rules For Success
- Martin Luther King, Jr. – I Have A Dream Speech.
- MasterCard CEO Ajay Banga on Taking Risks in Your Life and Career.
- Motivation – Bill Gates Speech at Harvard.
- Sam & Bud Walton: Reflections. WALMART.
- Seth Godin: How to get your ideas to spread.
- Steve Jobs – Inspirational Speech “If today were the last day of my life”
- Steve Jobs’s Top 10 Rules For Success.
- Supply Chain Information Portal
- Tony Robbins: Why We Do What We Do.
- Tribute to Steve Jobs Think Different.
- Two of the Keys to Walmart’s Success.
- “Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” ~ Jack Welch
- “A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.” ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” ~ Bob Dylan
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” ~ John Lennon
- “Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy.” ~ Norman Schwarzkopf
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” ~ Michael Jordan
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” ~ Alice Walker