Who Moved My Cheese?
This is such a great story – Who Moved My Cheese?. It can be applied to supply chain and business in so many ways. The only thing that is certain in life is that things are going to change.
From the Who Moved My Cheese book.
CEO and Leadership Blogs
- CEO Videos.
- Derek Sivers: How to start a movement. Starts with the first follower.
- DONALD TRUMP IS A REFLECTION OF US – Simon Sinek on Trump.
- Elon Musk: How I Became The Real ‘Iron Man’.
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity…
- Richard Branson: How to Juggle Work and Life in Your Early Years.
- Sam & Bud Walton: Reflections. WALMART.
- Seth Godin: How to get your ideas to spread.
- Simon Sinek: Love Your Work.
- Steve Jobs’s Top 10 Rules For Success.
- Supply Chain Information Portal
- Tony Robbins – The world will give you exactly what you ask of it.
- Tony Robbins: Why We Do What We Do.
- Tribute to Steve Jobs Think Different.
- Two of the Keys to Walmart’s Success.
- Who moved my Cheese? The Movie by Dr. Spencer Johnson.
- “What you are afraid of is never as bad as what you imagine. The fear you let build up in your mind is worse than the situation that actually exists.” ~ Spencer Johnson, Who Moved My Cheese?
- “He knew sometimes some fear can be good. When you are afraid things are going to get worse if you don’t do something, it can prompt you into action. But it is not good when you are afraid that it keeps you from doing anything.” ~ Spencer Johnson, Who Moved My Cheese?
- “things change and they are never the same again. This looks like one, of those times, Hem. That’s life! Life moves on. And so should we.” ~ Spencer Johnson, Who Moved My Cheese?
- “It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory.” ~ W. Edwards Deming
- “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” ~ John F. Kennedy
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. ~ Maya Angelou
- “Your success in life isn’t based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers, and business.” ~ Mark Sanborn