Managing your supply is a key skill for someone in supply chain. This is a good presentation to get you to understand the basics. There are a great deal of training videos below to continue to expand your knowledge in this area.
Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Training.
- B2B Purchasing Negotiation Five Strategies to Reduce Vendor Prices.
- Become a Supply Chain Rockstar and rock your career.
- Buy it: Managing Supply.
- Negotiation Skills: 3 Simple Tips.
- Negotiation Skills Top 10 Tips. 11 minute video.
- Procurement supplier selection process (10 minute video).
- Procurement Training, Purchasing Training, Supply Chain Management Training.
- Supply Chain Training Resources.
- The Purchasing Process.
- Top 10 SAP Fiori Transactional Apps for Sourcing & Procurement
- Understanding and Optimizing Inventory in Supply Chains.
- “You don’t want to negotiate the price of simple things you buy every day.” ~ Jeff Bezos – CEO Amazon.
- “If you are good enough to compete for a top-level corporate job, you should be smart enough to know what the job pays the other gender and negotiate accordingly. If you are an employer, and you don’t pay an employee market wages, regardless of gender or orientation, you will end up with what you deserve.” ~Mark Cuban
- “A negotiator should observe everything. You must be part Sherlock Holmes, part Sigmund Freud.” ~ Victor Kiam
- “One of the best ways to persuade others is by listening to them.” ~ Dean Rusk
- “During a negotiation, it would be wise not to take anything personally. If you leave personalities out of it, you will be able to see opportunities more objectively.” ~ Brian Koslow
- “Negotiations are worthless if neither party is willing to budge.” ~ Dave Waters
- “You have to persuade yourself that you absolutely don’t care what happens. If you don’t care, you’ve won. I absolutely promise you, in every serious negotiation, the man or woman who doesn’t care is going to win.” ~ Felix Dennis