4 min video. From Youtube: Future of the retail industry – use of BIG DATA. Patrick Dixon delivers a conference keynote for BNP Paribas in Bulgaria. A world beyond mobile, instant global stock control and improved supply chains. Airbus use RFID in all 1.5m different components of each plane, tracking them across the world. Audi A6 — 85 door components, 50000 product combinations. The ‘internet of things’, location data of consumers and products creates ‘Big Data’. Making sense of the insights we are collecting on consumer behaviour, and shifting from marketing to creative advice.
Other videos you may find interesting:
- Automation Videos.
- Big Data Videos.
- Big Ideas: How Big is Big Data?
- Ford Smart Mobility Experiment: Big Data Analytics.
- How It Works: Internet of Things IoT.
- Internet of Things (IoT) – We Are at the Tip of An Iceberg.
- IoT Videos.
- Motoman robots packing IKEA book cases.
- Supply Chain Information Portal
- The Internet of Things is Just Getting Started.