Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak
PHP founder Patrick Bet-David hosts a 60-minute interview with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak at the PHP Bowl — the annual sales conference for People Helping People held this past December in Las Vegas. The famous engineer talks extensively about the early days of Apple and the culture that encouraged the spirit of entrpreneurship at the company.
Steve Wozniak Quotes
- “My goal wasn’t to make a ton of money. It was to build good computers.” ~ Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple
- “You can make something big when young that will carry you through life. Look at all the big startups like Microsoft, Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. They were all started by very young people who stumbled on something of unseen value. You’ll know it when you hit a home run.” ~ Steve Wozniak
- “I just believe that the way that young people’s minds develop is fascinating. If you are doing something for a grade or salary or a reward, it doesn’t have as much meaning as creating something for yourself and your own life.” ~ Steve Wozniak
- 20 Lessons From 20 Women Worth Over $20 Million.
- 50 Great Entrepreneurs share priceless advice. Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Mark Zuckerberg…
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Talks Steve Jobs, Apple Innovation and More.
- Elon Musk: How I Became The Real ‘Iron Man’.
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity…
- Google Success Story – Larry Page & Sergey Brin Full Speech. Google Co-founders.
- Larry Ellison: Billionaire Samurai Warrior of Silicon Valley.
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Profile: Bloomberg Game Changers.
- Small Business Advice – Donald Trump Dispenses 24 Great Business Tips For Entrepreneurs
- Steve Jobs and Bill Gates Historic Interview.
- Steve Jobs’s Career Lessons – Larry Ellison and Edwin Catmull
- Steve Jobs Changed the world – how to use this in supply chain.
- Steve Jobs – Inspirational Speech “If today were the last day of my life”
If you like this video check out all the information in Top CEOs and Business Gurus.