Attitude Reflects Leadership
Such a great lesson how attitude reflects leadership. Such a great video that can be used in so many situations. Business, life, sports… 90 second video with over 180k views.
- The Valedictorian Speech that will change your life. 2.3 million views
- Steve Jobs Changed the world – how to use this in supply chain
- Don’t let fear keep you from your dreams. Amazing story.
- 50 Great Entrepreneurs share priceless advice. Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Mark Zuckerberg…
- John Wooden: The difference between winning and succeeding
- I am a champion – the greatest coach speech ever. 15 million views.
- Rocky Speech: It is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. 1 min video, 93k views.
- Supply Chain MBA – enhance your knowledge and be a top performer
- ONE SHOT. Make your dreams come true. – Motivational Video
- FISH! Philosophy. Improve Employee Satisfaction, Retention, Morale and Relations with FISH!
- Do Something Different if you want to make a difference
- Zig Ziglar Setting Goals. Achieve your dreams. Over 1 million views
- “A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.” ~Douglas MacArthur
- “Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand.” ~ Colin Powell
- “It’s all right. We’re in a fight. You boys are doing all that you can do. Anybody can see that. Win or lose… We gonna walk out of this stadium tonight with our heads held high. Do your best. That’s all anybody can ask for.” ~ Coach Boone
- “Yeah. I hope you boys have learned as much from me this year as I’ve learned from you. You’ve taught this city how to trust the soul of a man rather than the look of him. And I guess it’s about time I joined the club.” ~ Coach Yoast
- “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
- “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” ~ Lou Holtz
- “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” ~ Zig Ziglar