Apple CEO Tim Cook, Supply Chain Guru
Apple CEO Quotes
- “Let your joy be in your journey – not in some distant goal.” ~ Tim Cook, CEO Apple.
- “Creativity and innovation are something you can’t flowchart out.” ~ Apple CEO Tim Cook. Responsible for making the Apply Supply Chain one of the best in the world.
- “My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other’s kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That’s how I see business: great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “I personally admire Steve not most for what he did, or what he said, but for what he stood for. The largest lesson I learned from Steve was that the joy in life is in the journey, and I saw him live this every day.” ~ Apple CEO Tim Cook. Supply Chain Guru.
- “We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life. Life is brief, and then you die, you know? And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives. So it better be damn good. It better be worth it.” ~Steve Jobs, co-founder Apple Inc.
- “Your first projects aren’t the greatest things in the world, and they may have no money value, they may go nowhere, but that is how you learn – you put so much effort into making something right if it is for yourself.” ~ Steve Wozniak, co-founder Apple Inc.
Other videos you may find interesting
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Talks Steve Jobs, Apple Innovation and More.
- Tim Cook and Jeff Williams oversee the Apple Supply Chain.
- Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently.
- Steve Jobs Changed the World.
- Steve Jobs Inspirational Speech “If today were the last day of my life.”