7 Lessons for Aspiring Leaders
CEO and Leadership Blogs
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru.
- Best Motivation Video – Never Give Up!
- CEO Videos.
- Great Leaders Need Great Mentors.
- Henry Ford, Model T, and the Assembly Line.
- Howard Schultz’s (CEO Starbucks) Top 10 Rules For Success
- I am a champion – the greatest coach speech ever.
- Peter Senge – Organizational Learning Expert.
- The Essence of Leadership. General Colin Powell.
- THE GREATEST BUSINESS ADVICE: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet ….
- The Productivity Secret Of The Best Leaders.
- Tom Peters: Business Today – Too Much Talk, Too Little Do.
- Tony Robbins Motivation 2017 – The Secret to Explosive Growth.
- Warren Buffett: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Changed The World In A Big Way.
- Who moved my Cheese? The Movie by Dr. Spencer Johnson.
- “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.” ~ Peter Drucker
- “Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall.” ~ Stephen Covey
- “A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.” ~ Douglas MacArthur
- “It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.” ~ Nelson Mandela
- “One of the fundamental aspects of leadership, I realized more and more, is the ability to instill confidence in others when you yourself are feeling insecure.” ~Howard Schultz
- “Men make history and not the other way around. In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better.” ~ Harry S. Truman
- “Leaders aren’t born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price we’ll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.” ~ Vince Lombardi
- “All of the great leaders have had one characteristic in common: it was the willingness to confront unequivocally the major anxiety of their people in their time. This, and not much else, is the essence of leadership.” ~ John Kenneth Galbraith