Great Entrepreneurs – Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Dell Computers …
Some great entrepreneurs share priceless advice. Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Mark Zuckerberg… These stories can easily be adapted to supply chain or whatever business discipline you may be in. This is priceless information from top Entrepreneurs and business people. Hear from the great entrepreneurs who founded companies like Facebook, Amazon, Apple, and Dell Computers.
Quotes from Great Entrepreneurs
- “There are a lot of things that go into creating success. I don’t like to do just the things I like to do. I like to do things that cause the company to succeed. I don’t spend a lot of time doing my favorite activities.” ~ Michael Dell, made huge innovations with the Dell Supply Chain.
- “I remember really vividly, you know, having pizza with my friends a day or two after — I opened up the first version of Facebook at the time I thought, ‘You know, someone needs to build a service like this for the world. But I just never thought that we’d be the ones to help do it. And I think a lot of what it comes down to is we just cared more.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder of Facebook.
- “Don’t be afraid to fail. Get out there and experiment and learn and fail and get a rate based on the experiences you have. Go for it and when you go for it you’ll learn what you’re capable of, what the potential is, where the opportunities are, but you can’t be afraid to fail because that’s when you learn.” ~ Michael Dell, founder of Dell Computers.
- “Make your product easier to buy than your competition, or you will find your customers buying from them, not you.” ~ Mark Cuban.
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs, Co-founder Apple Inc.
- “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” ~ Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon
- “The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.” ~ Marc Benioff, CEO Salesforce
- “Everything started as nothing.” ~ Ben Weissenstein.
- “You can learn from everybody.” ~ Sam Walton, created the Walmart Supply Chain.
Great Entrepreneurs and Leadership Training.
- Amazing Amazon Story – Jeff Bezos Full Speech.
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
- Anthony Robbins: Change Your World View. Depression, divorce, out of control…
- Apple Steve Jobs The Crazy Ones.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Motivational Speech. Don’t listen to the naysayers.
- Attitude Reflects Leadership. This video can be used in so many situations.
- Best CEO Quotes – Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Tim Cook, Henry Ford.
- Dan Pink. The Puzzle of Motivation.
- Death Crawl scene from Facing the Giants. Very Popular.
- Famous Failures. Don’t let setbacks keep you from achieving your dreams.
- Famous Failures – Michael Jordan, Albert Einstein, Oprah Winfrey…
- Famous People Who Failed at Their First Attempt – Motivational video.
- Inspiration: Look at yourself after watching this. No Arms, No Legs, No Problem.
- Motivation: The surprising truth about what motivates.
- Richard Branson: Advice for Entrepreneurs.
- Richard Branson: How to Juggle Work and Life in Your Early Years.
- Rocky Balboa Motivational Speech. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows.
- Star Wars Management blunders. The Galactic Empire: 5 Leadership Mistakes.
- Stephen Covey Video on Choosing Success.
- Steve Jobs and Bill Gates Historic Interview.
- The Best Jeff Bezos Quotes: Amazon CEO.
- Tony Robbins: Why We Do What We Do.
- Walmart CEO Doug McMillon: Impact of Globalization and Culture.
- Warren Buffett: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Changed The World In A Big Way.
- Zig Ziglar – It takes Commitment. Reach your goals.