Great Entrepreneurs – Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Dell Computers …
Some Great Entrepreneurs share priceless advice. Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Mark Zuckerberg… These stories can easily be adapted to supply chain or whatever business discipline you may be in. This is priceless information from top Entrepreneurs and business people. Hear from the great entrepreneurs who founded companies like Facebook, Amazon, Apple, and Dell Computers.
Quotes from Great Entrepreneurs
- “There are a lot of things that go into creating success. I don’t like to do just the things I like to do. I like to do things that cause the company to succeed. I don’t spend a lot of time doing my favorite activities.” ~ Michael Dell, made huge innovations with the Dell Supply Chain.
- “I remember really vividly, you know, having pizza with my friends a day or two after — I opened up the first version of Facebook at the time I thought, ‘You know, someone needs to build a service like this for the world. But I just never thought that we’d be the ones to help do it. And I think a lot of what it comes down to is we just cared more.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder of Facebook.
- “Don’t be afraid to fail. Get out there and experiment and learn and fail and get a rate based on the experiences you have. Go for it and when you go for it you’ll learn what you’re capable of, what the potential is, where the opportunities are, but you can’t be afraid to fail because that’s when you learn.” ~ Michael Dell, founder of Dell Computers.
- “Make your product easier to buy than your competition, or you will find your customers buying from them, not you.” ~ Mark Cuban.
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs, Co-founder Apple Inc.
- “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” ~ Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon
- “The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.” ~ Marc Benioff, CEO Salesforce
- “Everything started as nothing.” ~ Ben Weissenstein.
- “You can learn from everybody.” ~ Sam Walton, created the Walmart Supply Chain.
- 20 Lessons From 20 Women Worth Over $20 Million.
- Amazing Amazon Story – Jeff Bezos Full Speech.
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru.
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity…
- Sam & Bud Walton: Reflections. WALMART.
- Small Business Advice – Donald Trump Dispenses 24 Great Business Tips For Entrepreneurs
- Steve Jobs and Bill Gates Historic Interview.
- Steve Jobs’s Career Lessons – Larry Ellison and Edwin Catmull
- Steve Jobs Changed the world – how to use this in supply chain.
- Walmart CEO Doug McMillon: Impact of Globalization and Culture.